Assistant ManagerLubbock, Texas Apply Now Date posted 03/13/2020
A Fresh Approach to Work:
When you join Panera Bread as an Assistant Manager, you are joining in our belief that food should not only taste good but should also be good for you. As an Assistant Manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve our local communities.
About the Management Position:
- You make it happen. Our customers love our food and we love our customers. It’s up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions, or complete an important project while enjoying a meal in our bakery-cafes.
- It’s about being your best. Your role is to continually invest in and develop our café teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences
- We keep it real. Our customer service is warm and authentic. Our food is fresh and wholesome with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
We are looking for:
- 2-3 years of restaurant/retail management experience
- Ability to inspire and lead a team of great people
- Passionate about people, food and creating a profitable environment
- Food Safety understanding and practice
Enjoy the Good Stuff:
- Competitive Salary and Incentives
- Food Discounts
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Causal Working Environment
External Reference Code 74355848-4242