Shift SupervisorLittle Rock, Arkansas Apply Now Date posted 01/12/2017
Come Join Panera Bread ? an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing ? both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GREAT EMPLOYEES ? Shift Supervisor (full-time)
Joining Panera as a Shift Supervisor is something special, as they showcase our growing, progressive brand and make a positive impact on our customers and employees. They participate in our Shift-Supervisor-In-Training (SSIT) program to learn our caf positions, how to execute shifts, and to effectively supervise associates.
- Non-grease, Tobacco-free Environment
- No Alcohol Service
- #1 ranking: Chain Restaurant Best Reputation (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- Top 10 ranking: Most Reputable Companies (Forbes Magazine)
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- #2 ranking: Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains (Sandelman & Associates)
Additional reasons to join our team:
- Advancement Opportunities (in 2015, Shift Supervisors filled 47% of Manager openings)
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, and a matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid-time Off Program: Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays
- Free Meal Benefit
- Minimum age 18 to operate equipment
- HS/GED preferred
- 1+ years leadership or supervision in food service, retail, or customer service area
- Ability to pass criminal background
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
- Successful and timely completion of ServSafe and the SSIT program
Panera operates 363 days/year; work schedules include various hours and days of the week. Indicate your availability on the application. Managers are focused on taking care of our guests and employees, so please apply online through this website. A manager will contact you if an opportunity matching your background and qualifications becomes available.
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 1274130