Third Shift BakerLincoln, Rhode Island Apply Now Date posted 02/28/2019
We're Hiring Overnight Bakers!
A fresh approach to work…
When you join Howley Bread Group as a Baker, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Baker today! Panera’s essence of warmth and quality begins with baking. This is an opportunity to provide an unparalleled quality product to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Howley Bread Group. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Baker Night Shift
About the Baker position:
- As a Baker you will work diligently and with flexibility
- You will be held to the highest standards in quality and consistency
- Have the ability to coordinate daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the products our customers love
We are looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background, preferred
- Minimum age 18 years of age
- Ability to work 10 p.m. 8 a.m., shifts may vary by market
- Ability to stand for eight to ten hours per shift
- Ability to push or pull bakery bins weighing up to 350 pounds
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to move at a fast pace
Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development opportunities
- Compensation starts at $13.50/hr
Who we are:
- Howley Bread Group, a franchisee of Panera Bread, is a unique company where we treat each other with respect, value our families, and provide career opportunities at all levels. We give back to the communities that support us through donations and involvement in local programs. The franchise has been instrumental in the consistent growth, from one Panera Bread bakery-cafe in 2000 in Cranston, RI to 28 throughout Rhode Island, Connecticut, and southeastern Massachusetts today.
- CHECK US OUT AT: www.panerabreadhbg.com for more information
To learn more about what we stand for, click on this link: https://youtu.be/Aa-GnUSdRt0
“Ask any of Panera’s 100,000 employees what they like most about our corporate culture and they will undoubtedly reply, “No jerks.” Those two words — No. 1 on our list of cultural values — set Panera apart as an enterprise. They ensure that our relationships with each other and with our guests are based on respect and honesty, and they establish a standard for our conduct.” -Ron Shaich, Founder and Chairman.External Reference Code 2796232