BakerKalispell, Montana Apply Now Date posted 08/07/2018
When you join Panera Bread as a Baker, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. You will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Baker today! Paneras essence of warmth and quality begins with baking. This is an opportunity to provide an unparalleled quality product to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Baker Night Shift
About the Baker position:
- As a Baker you will work diligently and with flexibility
- You will be held to the highest standards in quality and consistency
- Have the ability to coordinate daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the products our customers love
Were looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background, preferred
- Minimum age 18 years of age
- Ability to work 10 p.m.8 a.m., shifts may vary by market