Administrative CoordinatorHouston, Texas Apply Now
At Panera, we believe it all starts with bread as the foundation of our business. And at Panera, the creation of our bread starts at our Fresh Dough Facilities. Our Fresh Dough Facilities, located across North America, produce and deliver the raw dough for all of our fresh breads and bagels sold in over 2,000 Panera bakery-cafes, every day. In addition to our fresh dough manufacturing, we also receive and distribute dry goods and fresh produce to all of our bakery-cafes, using our own fleet.
This administrative coordinator is responsible for providing direct support to the FDF management team in all aspects of office administration. Specific responsibilities include daily production planning, human resource administration, accounts payable, invoicing, payroll administration, inventory, and customer service. This position requires the ability to handle information and documents in a professional and confidential manner.
This position reports directly to the FDF manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Daily maintenance and operation of the Oracle Process Manufacturing system
- Verify caf orders, make adjustments, and generate paperwork for Production and Distribution
- Receive, confirm and ensure timely credits for add-on orders
- Weekly Processing of hourly payroll for facility and maintenance of accurate payroll records
- Enter all food and paper receiving, confirm pricing and enter into system for inventory reconciliation
- Maintain OSHA logs and post injuries in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Control purchasing POs and check invoices for accuracy
- Work with Accounts Payable to set up new vendor; complete required documents to open credit.
- Order and maintain adequate office supplies for facility
- Set up and maintain personnel files on all hourly associates and assist FDF manager with new hire paperwork, associate orientation, WOTC and conduct hourly candidate telephone screening and reference checks, when needed.
- Monitor and check I-9 monthly to ensure compliance.
- Ensure all terminated associates are paid, conduct exit interviews and work with HR/Payroll to obtain proper termination documentation.
- Responsible for receptionist duties, including customer service for all incoming calls from outside customers, vendors and Support Center personnel.
- Support FDF engagement programs (Diversity Week, potlucks, picnics, etc.)
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Essential Physical Requirements
The following physical requirements must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation. The work environment requires tolerance to variations in temperature, wet conditions in dishwashing area, exposure to food products, and manufacturing equipment that includes a variety of controls and mechanisms.
- Ability to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Ability to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of time
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions
- Ability to perform repetitive motion movements with upper extremities
Do you want to be a part of a growing company where you truly make a difference through leadership of others? Our Fresh Dough Facilities are modern, temperature-controlled, and team-oriented environments for us to take care of our customers. The Panera work culture is fun, challenging, collaborative, and provides opportunities for long-term career growth. Producing the Panera fresh dough is the cornerstone of everything we do. Its a passion we take seriously.
We Offer: Competitive Salary Annual Incentive Bonus Competitive Health & Welfare Benefits Company-Matched 401(k) Savings Plan Paid Vacation Paid Holidays Product Discount
External Reference Code JR0016979 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC