Associate (Sales)Harvey, Louisiana Apply Now Date posted 01/10/2019
Job Type Bakery-Cafe Location ID 204594 Address 2424 Manhattan Blvd Region Louisiana Postal Code 70058 Country USAApply Now
- Act as front line customer service representative, greeting customers, taking their order in a friendly manner, being aware of what they want and checking to see they receive the right items.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment by constantly being aware/checking to assure that all areas of the bakery/cafe are clean and supplied, and following proper food handling sanitation procedures.
- Prepare products, check for quality, and assure presentation, stocking.
- Provide service that is fast, timely, and accurate by communicating, organizing tasks, and teamwork (assisting other CSA’s with customers).
- Suggestive sell and keep customers informed and aware of products and promotions.
- Have the knowledge and experience to be able to perform the duties of all the different work stations, including coffee, salad, bakery, sandwich preparation, cashier, cleaning etc.
- Assist in financial accountability by correctly recording orders, receiving/giving change, and counting the drawer.
- Act as role model/leadership support with customers and staff, and provide on-the-job training for new associates.
- Work with others in a team to support Panera Bread bakery/cafe operations, standard and concept essence.
- Be flexible and able to deal with changes, difficult customers and emergencies/problems in the store.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by a member of management.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to be flexible in job positions.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs over head with little or no help.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with no break.
There are no educational requirements for this job.
External Reference Code 2679486