Shift SupervisorFayetteville, Arkansas Apply Now Date posted 04/19/2019
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR SHIFT SUPERVISORS – Full-time Position
Join Panera as a Shift Supervisor and make a positive impact on our guests and employees. They complete a training program to learn our café positions and operations, how to execute shifts, and to effectively supervise associates. We always look to our supervisors first when it comes to filling manager vacancies.
- Minimum age of 18 to operate equipment
- 1+ years leadership or supervision in food service, retail, or customer service area
- Ability to pass a criminal background
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
- Successful and timely completion of ServSafe and the SSIT program
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive Hourly Rate + Team Tips
- Advancement Opportunities (68% of our manager openings are filled by internal supervisors)
- Competitive Benefits: Medical w/Free Telemedicine, Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, matching 401(k) Plan, and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid-time Off Program: Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays
- Free Meal Benefit
Why Panera Bread?
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
- 2018 World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- 2018 Sandwich Shop Brand of the Year (EquiTrend)
- Serve 100% Clean Ingredients (nothing artificial)
- Give Back to Employees in Need: Employee Relief Fund
- Give Back to Community: End-of-Day Food Donations
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business demands which includes various hours and days of the week. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Managers are focused on our guests and employees throughout the day, so please apply online through this website. You will be contacted if an opening matches your background and qualifications. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 2927368