Sanitation SupervisorFairfield, New Jersey Apply Now
We are seeking a Sanitation Supervisor to be responsible for maintaining GMP's (Good Manufacturing Processes) and sanitary standards including structural, equipment, and food safety aspects.
- Coordinates and verifies cleaning responsibilities for both Sanitation and Production employees.
- Responsible for managing and training sanitation personnel.
- Responsible for corrective action implementation regarding 3rd party and regulatory audits (i.e. Steritech, AIB, SAI).
- Must have working knowledge of all production equipment and the ability to disassemble, clean, and reassemble equipment in sanitary manner.
- Must be knowledgeable in areas of chemical usage and dilution rates.
- Responsible for completion and documentation of Master Sanitation Schedule.
- High School Graduate (or Equivalent).
- Strong Food Safety background preferred.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must be comfortable working from ladders and elevated heights.
- Knowledge of proper Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) use as it applies to chemical usage.
- Must complete Lock-Out Tag-Out (LOTO) training.
At Panera, we share a common set of cultural values:
- No Jerks - Our relationships are based on Respect and Honesty
- No Shortcuts - We get the tough stuff done with Optimism and Mastery
- Profit Provides Possibilities - Profit sustains the growth of our concept and our people
We Offer: Competitive Salary Award Program Potential Competitive Health & Welfare Benefits Company Matched 401k Paid Vacation Paid Holidays Product Discount
Panera operates more than 2,100 bakery-cafes in 45 states and in Ontario Canada under the Panera Bread, Saint Louis Bread Co. and Paradise Bakery & Caf names, delivering fresh, authentic artisan bread served in a warm environment by engaging associates. These cafes are supported by 22 Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facilities that deliver fresh dough 7 days a week 363 days per year.
New Jersey FDF
External Reference Code JR0009792 Company Name 100 Panera, LLC