Overnight BakerEdmond, Oklahoma Apply Now Date posted 04/19/2019
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR OVERNIGHT BAKERS – Full-time Position
Baking is central to Panera’s essence of warmth and quality. Night Bakers begin as Bakers-In-Training (BIT) to learn the complex art of baking. Once certified, they use their expertise to create quality bread and baked goods on time. They work diligently overnight to coordinate their responsibilities with the café team’s needs and uphold procedures and standards to ensure we provide the high-quality products that our customers love.
- Minimum age 18 to operate equipment
- Some HS education is required; HS/GED is preferred
- Prior baking, restaurant, or food service experience
- Experience and/or the ability to work independently over night
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive Pay
- Manager-Level Benefits: Medical w/Free Telemedicine, Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, matching 401(k) Plan, and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid-time Off Program: Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays
- Free Meal Benefit
Why Panera Bread?
- Non-grease and Tobacco-free Environment; No Alcohol Service
- 2018 World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- 2018 Sandwich Shop Brand of the Year (EquiTrend)
- Serve 100% Clean Ingredients (nothing artificial)
- Give Back to Employees in Need: Employee Relief Fund
- Give Back to Community: End-of-Day Food Donations
Panera Bread operates 363 days/year. Work schedules are written to meet business demands which includes various hours and days of the week. Indicate your exact availability to work on the Employment Application. Managers are focused on our guests and employees throughout the day, so please apply online through this website. You will be contacted if an opening matches your background and qualifications. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 2189918