AssociateDawsonville, Georgia Apply Now Date posted 12/11/2018
Customer Service Associate
Come Join Panera Bread –
We are growing and are looking individuals that would like the opportunity to grow with us. We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
About the Position:
- Serve our customers high quality foods and beverages with efficiency
- Take Pride in in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm
- Work as a team player with a commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Ensure each customer receives an amazing Panera experience.
- Great communication and people skills
- Food service or retail experience preferred, but not required
- A desire to learn and grow each day
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
Enjoy the Good Stuff:
- Flexible work schedules whether this is your main gig or a second job
- No late-nights
- Paid Vacations
- Health Insurance (based on qualifications)
- Meal discount program since we know you have your Panera favorites too
- Fun and casual work environment
- Opportunity to explore potential career paths