Assistant Manager - PaneraDalton, Georgia Apply Now Date posted 04/04/2019
Job Type Bakery-Cafe Location ID 203837 Address 1303 West Walnut Avenue Region Georgia Postal Code 30720 Country USAApply Now
Assist General Manager by managing the daily operations of the bakery-cafe to ensure company standards are maintained and continually improved.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs above head with little or no assistance.
- Must be able to stand up to 4 hours with no break.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 50 hours per week
- AA or BA in related field preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years food management experience, preferably in limited food service atmosphere.
- Exposure to financial accountability.
- Ability to plan, motivate and influence others.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Open and close the bakery-cafe.
- Maintain Quality Bakery-Cafe Operations While Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
- Establish and build positive relationships with customers to ensure satisfaction and continued sales.
- Assist in ensuring the bakery-cafe is staffed to maintain company essence and quality standards.
- Communicate and ensure adherence to all bakery-cafe policies and procedures.
- Perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning, maintaining stock, monitoring food supplies and forecast projections and ensuring product quality.
- Support the General Manager and make operational decisions in his/her absence.
- Incorporate the 5 concept values into daily operation of the bakery-cafe.
- Assist in helping the bakery-café adhere to P.E.G.S. standards.
- Management and Development
- Supervise the daily operation of the baker-cafe.
- Assist the General Manager in hiring, training, evaluating and disciplining associates.
- Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior with associates.
- Financial Contribution
- Assist the General Manager in food cost management, analyze and understand P & L factors.