Shift SupervisorCranston, Rhode Island Apply Now
Now Hiring Shift Supervisors!
We are searching for Full-Time Shift Supervisor Candidates for our Enfield, CT Panera Bread Bakery-Cafe. The ideal candidate will have a steady, stable work history and strong organizational, communication, delegation, and leadership skills. The ability to provide outstanding customer service is equally important in this position.
RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!
If you would like to know more about manager positions with Panera, please watch our video: http://webcastcity.com/Interactive/CP_Panera_IA2
The Pull of Panera Bread:
- Year after year consumers rank Panera Bread as one of America's Top 10 highest-rated chains.
- Panera Bread has earned several "Quick-Track Awards of Excellence," including the highest-rated chain on restaurant cleanliness (Sandelman and Associates)
- Over 90% of our retail management associates are "highly satisfied" with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey)
- A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency
- No alcohol service and grease-free environment
- No late nights for Retail Managers
Howley Bread Group, a franchisee of Panera Bread, is a unique company where we treat each other with respect, value our families, and provide career opportunities at all levels. We give back to the communities that support us through donations and involvement in local programs. The franchise has been instrumental in the consistent growth, from one Panera Bread bakery-cafe in 2000 in Cranston, RI to 28 throughout Rhode lsland, Connecticut, and southeastern Massachusetts today. Howley Bread Group plans to expand to 33 bakery-cafes within the next few years.
We are pleased to offer our Shift Supervisors:
- Attractive operating hours (no late nights),
- Growth opportunities,
- Continuous training & development
- No alcohol service,
- Grease-free environment,
- Medical, Dental, & Disability plans,
- Company paid & voluntary life insurance plans,
- 401(k) with a generous company match, and
- Two weeks vacation for managers / three weeks for GMs