Line CookChicopee, Massachusetts Apply Now
Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual restaurants, and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera cafes in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Line Cooks support the overall operations of the café and have the opportunity to train in many roles, including barista, food preparation, and dining room. This is an opportunity to provide unparalleled customer service to each of our guests, and to explore potential career paths with Panera.
• Provide the highest quality customer service to our guests.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Maintain safety standards at all times.
• Successfully work as part of a team.
• Maintain friendly, cheerful demeanor.
• Follow direction of supervisors.
• Friendly, positive attitude
• Experience in a restaurant/ food service environment preferred, but not required
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
• Repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting of food products and supplies up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Able to clearly and effectively communicate with customers, associates and managers
• Able to work a varied schedule that may include nights and weekends
• Must be 16 years of age or older