Shift Supervisor - Panera BreadCherry Hill, New Jersey Apply Now Date posted 04/19/2017
When you join Panera Bread, (American Bread Co) as a Shift Supervisor, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a shift manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Shift Supervisor today! This is a great opportunity to begin developing your shift manager skills and prepare for a potential career path as a restaurant manager.
About the Shift Supervisor position:
- As a Shift Supervisor you will support operational excellence and strive to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Take the lead, with responsibilities that range from assisting customers to supporting the entire bakery-cafe team
- Inspire associates to have fun while delivering a great guest experience
- Work as a team player with a passion for continuous learning
We’re looking for:
- Motivated team player with great communication and people skills
- Leadership experience in a food service or retail environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
- Minimum age 18 years of age