Delivery DriverCedar Park, Texas Apply Now Date posted 04/19/2017
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Panera is seeking Delivery Team Members (Drivers) to coordinate drop-off of our customer orders with 100% on-time delivery and a high level of customer service.
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Mileage and Tips Paid Daily
- Flexible and Independent Schedule
- No Cash Handling Required
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws. Certain job functions described herein may be subject to possible modification in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record
- Proof of insurance
- Excellent customer service skills – polite, courteous and respectful
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule with early start times
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
- Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy
- Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.External Reference Code 1575100 Company Name Texas Restaurant Group, Inc.