3rd Shift BakerCastle Rock, Colorado Apply Now Date posted 10/28/2016
Panera Bread is hiring OVERNIGHT Bakers! We know that great, freshly baked bread makes great meals. We are searching for bread-lovers to handcraft our high quality products. Training provided.
Ideal candidates are self-driven, problem solvers with the desire to complete tasks in an ever evolving, independent work environment.
Full-time Night Baker positions available. Starting Pay: $12.50 - $13.50/hr.
Previous baking, restaurant, line cook, and overnight experience is helpful.
The OVER NIGHT schedule is a standard 3rd shift from 9pm to 7am in a 4 day work week. Weekend availability is REQUIRED to apply.
- Pan-up, proof, score, and bake all product to our high standards
- Manage food cost through proper ordering and tracking waste
- Clean and maintain workspace
- Manage timeline to ensure prompt completion of bake
- Other duties as assigned
Great Panera Bread benefits include:
- Free daily meal allowance
- Paid training
- Performance based increase of up to $0.25 after completion of 7 weeks for training
- Performance based increase of up to $0.25 after completion of baker certification at 90 days.
- Semi-Annual performance reviews with pay increase
- Medical, dental & vision, life ins, LTD, STD, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and other benefits
Valid driver’s license
physically able to stand for long periods of time, lift and move product
Advancement is available and encouraged. Bakers can become trainers, district training specialists and district managers. Come grow with us!