Restaurant ManagerBroken Arrow, Oklahoma Apply Now Date posted 01/12/2017
Come Join Panera Bread ? an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing ? both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GREAT EMPLOYEES ? Restaurant Manager (full-time)
Our Assistant Managers play a multi-faceted role after completing our Manager-In-Training (MIT) program. They provide assistance to the GM with running the business and managing a team of associates in a positive environment. At the same time, they adhere to policies, standards, and financials expectations, as well as maintain high employee morale and meet the needs of our customers through fast, accurate, friendly service and providing quality, delicious products for their enjoyment in the caf, at home or work, or on the go.
- Non-grease, Tobacco-free Environment
- No Alcohol Service
- #1 ranking: Chain Restaurant Best Reputation (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- Top 10 ranking: Most Reputable Companies (Forbes Magazine)
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- #2 ranking: Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains (Sandelman & Associates)
Additional reasons to join our team:
- Advancement Opportunities (in 2015, Managers filled 100% of our GM openings)
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, and a matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid-time Off Program: Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays
- Free Meal Benefit
AA or BA/BS in restaurant, hospitality or business-related field (or equivalent related work exp.)
- 2+ years of management experience in a food service/restaurant environment
- Have an understanding of financial statements and profitability
- Ability to pass criminal background
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
- Successful and timely completion of ServSafe and the MIT program
Panera operates 363 days/year; work schedules include various hours and days of the week. Indicate your availability on the application. Managers are focused on taking care of our guests and employees, so please apply online through this website. A manager will contact you if an opportunity matching your background and qualifications becomes available.
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 1274044 Company Name Traditional Bakery, LLC (Tulsa)