Overnight BakerBroken Arrow, Oklahoma Apply Now Date posted 01/12/2017
Come Join Panera Bread ? an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing ? both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GREAT EMPLOYEES ? Overnight Baker (full-time)
Baking is central to Panera’s essence of warmth and quality. Night Bakers begin as Bakers-In-Training (BIT) to learn the complex art of baking and become certified to work alone. They use their expertise to create quality bread and baked goods on time and within specs. They work diligently overnight and with flexibility to coordinate their daily responsibilities with the caf team and uphold procedures and standards to ensure we deliver the high-quality products our customers love.
- Non-grease, Tobacco-free Environment
- No Alcohol Service
- #1 ranking: Chain Restaurant Best Reputation (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- Top 10 ranking: Most Reputable Companies (Forbes Magazine)
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- #2 ranking: Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains (Sandelman & Associates)
Additional reasons to join our team:
- Competitive Pay
- Competitive Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, and a matching 401(k) Plan
- Paid-time Off Program: Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays
- Free Meal Benefit
- Minimum age 18 to operate equipment
- HS/GED preferred
- Prior baking, restaurant, or food service experience
- Experience and/or the ability to work independently over night
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Panera operates 363 days/year; work schedules include various hours and days of the week. Indicate your availability on the application. Managers are focused on taking care of our guests and employees, so please apply online through this website. A manager will contact you if an opportunity matching your background and qualifications becomes available.
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 1274149