Catering CoordinatorBristol, Connecticut Apply Now
Panera Bread is looking for a Catering Coordinator to join their growing team!
If you have an outgoing personality and want to be a part of a great team that provides knock-your-socks-off customer service to our guests in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, come grow with us!
Description of Position:
The Catering Coordinator is business minded and a sales focused position responsible for taking, processing, and delivering Catering orders. Responsible for increasing sales by marketing Panera Catering to potential clients and communicating with cafe management daily to anticipate product needs. This is a Monday through Friday position, with some weekend availability required due to business needs.
Requirements of Position:
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and state required auto insurance coverage.
- Strong communication and organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to stand and walk majority of shift. Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Wondering why you should be interested in Panera Bread?
- A culture that supports a fun, upbeat work environment
- No late nights!
- No grease & alcohol
- Flexible schedules, so no worries if you have another job or are a student
- Opportunity for career advancement in our growing company
- Stability- while many companies are closing locations, we are opening new units!
External Reference Code 56698544P50239527A51667177
Company Name Panera Bread
The health and happiness of our teams are our highest priorities at Panera Bread. As such, we offer highly competitive compensation, paid vacations, generous meal discounts, benefits, and growth potential into a management position if you're looking for a career opportunity.