Overnight BakerBradenton, Florida Apply Now Date posted 10/24/2016
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GOOD CANDIDATES
We take our craft seriously. Baking is central to the Panera Bread essence of warmth and quality. We use our expertise and take the necessary steps to create the best quality bread and baked goods. We work diligently and with flexibility to coordinate our daily responsibilities and uphold the procedures that ensure we deliver the high-quality products our customers love.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- 1-2 years as a baker or a bakery background preferred
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.