Shift SupervisorBoulder, Colorado Apply Now Date posted 10/28/2016
Panera Bread is hiring Shift Supervisors
Come grow with us!
Join one of America’s fastest growing concepts! We are proud to develop and promote great leaders. Advancement is available and encouraged.
Our upscale, friendly cafes feature freshly baked breads and pastries. We serve made to order soups, salads and sandwiches as well as specialty espresso beverages.
Shift Leaders help supervise staff members while running shifts to ensure a top quality service experience for our guests. We are looking for individuals who are energetic, believe in excellent customer service and have a “can do" attitude. Applicants must enjoy and be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities include but may vary:
- Assist in the overall management of the daily operations
- Supervise daily shift and hourly associates
- Ensure food quality, restaurant cleanliness and excellent service standards
- Run register and operate the production line
- Previous restaurant supervisory experience
- Excellent communications skills and superior customer service skills
- Cash handling experience
- Must pass a background check
At Panera Bread our employees' health and happiness are high priorities. We provide the following benefits (based on eligibility): Competitive wages, bonus potential, medical, dental, vision, life and other benefits, 401(k) plan with company match, paid vacation and product discounts.
External Reference Code 742387 Company Name Breads Of The World, LLC (Colorado)