Cashier - Line AssociateBentonville, Arkansas Apply Now Date posted 01/12/2017
Cashier - Line Associate
Come Join Panera Bread ? an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing ? both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GREAT EMPLOYEES ? Cashier - Line Associate (PT& FT)
Associates are key to our business! They train to perform various duties in the caf and ensure our ultimate goal occurs each and every time: meet our customers’ needs through fast, accurate, friendly service by providing quality, delicious products for their enjoyment in the caf, at home or work, or on the go. Associates operate with a strong sense of teamwork and communication, follow policies and standards, and take pride in their work.
- Non-grease, Tobacco-free Environment
- No Alcohol Service
- #1 ranking: Chain Restaurant Best Reputation (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- Top 10 ranking: Most Reputable Companies (Forbes Magazine)
- World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune Magazine)
- #2 ranking: Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains (Sandelman & Associates)
Additional reasons to join our team:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Opportunity for Advancement (even for part-timers)
- Product Discounts
- Benefit Eligibility (averaging 30 hours/week over a 6 month period)
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Life/AD&D, Disability, FSAs, matching 401(k) Plan, Vacation
- Minimum age 16 required; age 18+ is preferred to operate equipment
- Experience in food service, retail, or customer service is preferred but not required
- Satisfactory attendance record and experience with following instructions, policies, and procedures is required
- Meet the physical activities and requirements of the job
Panera operates 363 days/year; work schedules include various hours and days of the week. Indicate your availability on the application. Managers are focused on taking care of our guests and employees, so please apply online through this website. A manager will contact you if an opportunity matching your background and qualifications becomes available.
Equal Opportunity EmployerExternal Reference Code 1273990