Assistant Manager - Panera BreadBensalem, Pennsylvania Apply Now Date posted 06/27/2019
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Assistant Café Managers
Our managers play a multi-faceted role, positioned as part of the management team but also closely involved with training and coaching team members. We are committed to maintaining the standards that make Panera Bread special as well as keeping the team's energy and motivation high so that our customers are sure to enjoy the warm Panera Bread experience.
About the Assistant Manager position:
- You make it happen. It’s simple, our customers love our food and we love our customers. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, it’s up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe.
- It’s about being our best. Your role as an Assistant Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years restaurant management experience preferred
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- 2 years of restaurant management experience