Shift SupervisorBee Cave, Texas Apply Now Date posted 04/19/2017
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
We are strong team players and our responsibilities range from assisting customers to supporting the entire bakery-cafe team through coaching and mentoring. We are committed to continuous learning and inspire associates to have fun while generating high productivity.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Tip Pool
- Variety of health and related benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- Some food service or retail experience preferred
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
- Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy
- Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.External Reference Code 1575152