Catering CoordinatorBee Cave, Texas Apply Now
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Our catering coordinators know our menu thoroughly and provide detailed attention to ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately. We’re committed to getting to know the needs of our customers, and we tailor our follow-up to ensure satisfaction. We are strong team players that are constantly learning and striving to be the best with a commitment to true craftsmanship, while providing quality service and products to our customers.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Tips and Delivery Fees paid daily
- Variety of health and related benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not necessary)
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
- Must Have Own Vehicle (capable of holding multiple large bags / boxes)
- Perfect Driving Record
- Neat Appearance, Well Organized, and Punctual
- Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy with a “Can Do" attitude!
- Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.External Reference Code 1575054 Company Name Texas Restaurant Group, Inc.