ManagerAustin, Texas Apply Now
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Our managers play a multi-faceted role, positioned as part of the management team but also closely involved with training and coaching team members. We are committed to maintaining the standards that make Panera Bread special as well as keeping the team's energy and motivation high so that our customers are sure to enjoy the warm Panera Bread experience.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Variety of health and related benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- 2 years of restaurant management experience
- Minimum age – 18 years of age
- Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy
- Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.External Reference Code 1575106 Company Name Texas Restaurant Group, Inc.