Customer AssociateAustin, Texas Apply Now Date posted 04/19/2017
Customer Service Associate – Cashier / Line Cook / Bakery-Cafe Associates
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner! We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals! We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
Our customer associates know what our customer wants and deliver it — fast, accurate and with friendly service. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our manager and fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provide quality service and products to our customers through true craftsmanship.
We are very proud of the variety of awards that recognize our great food and our customers’ satisfaction:
- Culinary / Operations, National Chain Winner – IFMA’s COEX Innovation Awards
- Ranked #1 Attractive / Inviting Restaurant among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
- Ranked #2 among Excellent Large Fast-Food Chains – Sandelman & Associates 2012 Quick-Track® Study
Additional benefits of joining:
- Competitive pay
- Tip Pool
- Variety of health and related benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Product discounts
- Some food service or retail experience preferred (but not necessary)
- Minimum age – 16 years of age
- Must be positive, friendly, and passionate about making our guests happy
- Must be energetic, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Must understand and practice basic food safety
Our bakery-cafes are focused on taking care of our guests. Please apply online and a Manager may be in touch if an opportunity matching your qualifications becomes available.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.External Reference Code 1575071