Day BakerAurora, Colorado Apply Now
Panera Bread is hiring Day Bakers! We know that great, freshly baked bread makes great meals. We are searching for bread-lovers to handcraft our high quality products.
Ideal candidates are self-driven, problem solvers with the desire to complete tasks in an ever evolving, independent work environment.
Full-time Day Baker positions available. Starting Pay: $11:00 - $12.00/hr.
Previous baking, restaurant and line cook experience is helpful.
The Day Baker schedule is a standard 1st shift from 7am to 2pm in a 5 day work week. Weekend availability is REQUIRED to apply.
- Pan-up, proof, score, and bake all products to our high standards
- Manage food cost through proper ordering and tracking waste
- Clean and maintain workspace
- Manage timeline to ensure prompt completion of bake
- Other duties as assigned
Great Panera Bread benefits include:
- Free daily meal allowance
- Paid training
- Performance based increase of up to $0.25 after completion of 7 weeks for training
- Performance based increase of up to $0.25 after completion of baker certification at 90 days.
- Semi-annual performance reviews with pay increase.
- Medical, dental & vision, life ins, STD, LTD, 401k, paid vacation and other benefits
Valid driver’s license. Physically able to stand for long periods of time, lift and move product.
Advancement is available and encouraged. Bakers can become Trainers, Baker Training Specialists and Bakery Managers. Come grow with us!