Delivery DriverAtascocita, Texas Apply Now Date posted 10/24/2016
Come Join Panera Bread – an industry leading, award winner!
We are growing — both as a Company and as Individuals!
We are shaping food culture within the restaurant industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation.
LOOKING FOR GOOD CANDIDATES
Delivery Team Member
Panera is seeking Delivery Team Members (Drivers) to coordinate drop-off of our customer orders with 100% on-time delivery and a high level of customer service.
- Highly Competitive Wages
- Mileage and Tips Paid Daily
- Flexible and Independent Schedule
- No Cash Handling Required
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this position. Associates may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws. Certain job functions described herein may be subject to possible modification in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record
- Proof of insurance
- Excellent customer service skills – polite, courteous and respectful
- Superior verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule with early start times
- Maintain a professional appearance
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Panera Bread is an Equal Opportunity Employer.