Catering CoordinatorArvada, Colorado Apply Now Date posted 10/28/2016
FULL-TIME Catering Coordinators are needed. Catering Coordinators must be available Monday through Friday daytime hours. There is commission potential, an hourly wage starting at $10 or up (depending on experience) and tip share.
The ideal candidates will be: Organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented and friendly. You must be able to work as part of a team or individually, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
General Duties Include:
- Taking, producing and delivering orders
- Support daily store operations
- Keep work station stocked, organized and clean
- Responsible for order accuracy and prompt delivery
- Follow up with customers daily
- Maintain customer files and database
- Track sales, follow-up with inactive customers and focus on acquiring new business
- Get and stay involved with local business and events
- Reliable vehicle for deliveries
- Willing to travel locally
- Valid Colorado Driver’s license
- Clear driving record (DMV check)
- Catering experience in a fast-casual or hotel setting is a plus!