Associate - Panera BreadAlgonquin, Illinois Apply Now Date posted 02/02/2017
To create a warm and friendly environment for our guests and fellow Associates through the use of company policies, guidelines and teamwork.
Fundamental Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product knowledge to assure guest assistance
- Suggestive selling
- Certification on at least three training modules.
- Team Member; accept responsibility for any task a Manager delegates.
- Interact with guests in a friendly courteous manner
- Establish and build positive relationships with guests to ensure satisfaction and continued sales.
- Perform operational activities such as stocking, prep and sanitation
- Work as a team with Management and fellow Associates
- Perform all tasks to standard following correct procedures
- Practice food safety procedures
- Incorporate the 5 concept values into daily operation of the bakery-cafe.
- Show respect for the equipment and facility by adhering to cleaning and proper operation.
Physical Demands of the Essential Functions
- Ability to stand on your feet for eight hours
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds
- Ability to move at a fast pace
Working Conditions While Performing the Essential Functions:
- Fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work as a team
- Desire to learn and develop
- Energetic and friendly personality
Performance or Production Standards
- Guest focus-Demonstrates a sense of urgency and concern for guests satisfaction. Interacts well with guests.
- Job knowledge-Demonstrates a working knowledge of their job. They also demonstrate a desire to do the job well.
- Passes certification tests on the modules that the Associate is working on.
- Initiative-Demonstrates the desire to jump in when appropriate. Does not wait for direction
- Attendance- Demonstrates responsibility for their schedule.
- Uniform/Appearance: Wears the proper uniform, is well groomed and makes a good impression.
- Attitude-Employee gets along well with their peers and their management staff.
This job description describes a general category of jobs. Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or instead of those described above. Any duties are subject to change at any time according to the changing needs of our organization.External Reference Code 1359610 Company Name Chicago Bread, L.L.C.